Cancellation due to Hurricane Florence.
Please join members of Steptoe’s Food Safety & Life Sciences practice and a guest speaker from Decernis in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday, September 18 for a complimentary halfday training course on food contact compliance followed by a cocktail reception.
This course will cover aspects of food contact compliance including:
- An overview of US food contact law and regulations
- An introduction to interpreting and applying food contact compliance statements
- Information and guidance on preparing and submitting Food Contact Notifications
- Considerations for use of the Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) concept
- Hot topics in food contact regulation”
Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. 6:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. 1:15 p.m. Registration
1:15 p.m. 5:30 p.m. Training
5:30 p.m. 6:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Location: Hilton Atlanta 255 Courtland Street NE Atlanta, GA 30303
- Deborah Attwood, Associate, Steptoe
- Patricia Kinne, Environmental Specialist, Steptoe”
- Dr. Ruud Overbeek, Chief of Strategy and Business Development, Decernis