A powerful web-based regulatory reference database providing access to over 90,000 regulations across 207 countries, allowing you to scan applicable requirements relevant to your business or products.
Using over 5 million terms across 40 languages, gComply is updated monthly, providing you a user friendly searching and cross-referencing tool at your fingertips. Customizable with your own private library of data, documents, and customer standards.
With gComply you have the ability to:
- Search and find applicable regulations and amendments in identified countries or regions relevant to your products
- Search for specific criteria in particular regulations
- Find regulatory updates or changes with ease
- Quickly review a variety of regulations applicable to an individual ingredient or substance
- gComply provides you the necessary knowledge to determine the compliance status of products, components, materials, ingredients and/or substances.
- Topics include food additives (e.g. colorants, flavours, sweeteners, labeling), food standards (e.g. beverages, cacao, dairy, health claims), food contact and contaminants (e.g. mycotoxins, heavy metals, pesticides, veterinary drugs, chemicals)
- English translations of important regulations available
- gComply can be searched by
- Substance (e.g. ‘Aspartame’ or ‘E951’)
- Topic (e.g. ‘Sweeteners and Syrups’)
- Text Search (e.g. ‘Milk’ & ‘Mycotoxin’ )
- Advanced searches