Decernis Alcoholic Beverages Global Risk Management Solutions
Can I export flavored huckleberry vodka to India? What regulations do I need to comply with to sell rum in Germany? What is the threshold for pesticides in my ingredients for a specific alcoholic beverage? Decernis’ Technology Enabled Global Risk Management tools for the beverage industry can answer these and many more questions.
Alcoholic beverage retailers, distributors and manufacturers face growing challenges of tracking and managing the changing global regulatory landscape. Decernis delivers solutions and consulting services for product development, compliance, safety, regulatory and market access for the alcoholic beverage industry. The challenge today is to not only meet current requirements, but to anticipate and manage change to enable opportunity, and become more efficient in meeting global challenges.
The Decernis group of FoodChain ID maintains a practice in Compliance Advisory Services managed by an expert internal team consulting[at]decernis.com . We also work with a global team of external subject matter and regional experts to provide additional resources as needed. We have a history of working with multi national manufacturers to solve critical problems and to support speed to market.
Our Products and Services
Food Fraud Database
Continuously updated record of intentionally adulterated food and beverage ingredients.
HorizonScan™ by Fera
The world’s most most comprehensive database of food and beverage safety and quality incident reports.
Global Regulatory Database including alcoholic beverage regulations for beer, wine and spirits, food contact / packaging as well as for contaminants such as pesticides, heavy metals and mycotoxins.
Automated Compliance Management Solution for ingredients and Standards of Identity, Contaminants and food / beverage packaging.
Intelligence gathering solution and early warning system, customizable to your beverages.
Supply Chain Management
Workflow Solution for supplier data management.
Our parent company FoodChainID www.foodchainid.com also offers Testing and Certification solutions for the beverage industry, e.g.
– GMO, pesticide-residue, PCBs, mycotoxins testing
– Certifications for BRC, SQF, IFS, FSSC and many more
– Sustainability Standards such as USDA Organic, non-GMO, EU Organic and VLOG
- Beverage Additives: compliance for additives e.g., colors, flavors, sweeteners, enzymes, etc.
- Beverage Contaminants: for example, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbial contaminants
- Claims and Labeling:for example, nutrition, descriptive, red/green light, fortification, risk analysis for use of claim in given market
- Allergen Requirements: compliance for allergen requirements specific to alcoholic beverages
- Food Contact: all aspects of beverage packaging from substrate evaluation to sustainability
- For alcoholic beverage manufacturers, we have evaluated for over 200 markets and regulatory authorities:
- labeling requirements
- For clients with end-use food contact issues, we have conducted intensive regulatory, scientific and market research on innovative materials and applications.