A powerful web-based regulatory reference database providing access to over 90,000 regulations across 207 countries, allowing you to scan applicable requirements relevant to your business or products.
Using over 5 million terms across 40 languages, gComply is updated monthly, providing you a user friendly searching and cross-referencing tool at your fingertips. Customizable with your own private library of data, documents, and customer standards.
With gComply you have the ability to:
- Search and find applicable regulations and amendments in identified countries or regions relevant to your products
- Search for specific criteria in particular regulations
- Find regulatory updates or changes with ease
- Quickly review a variety of regulations applicable to an individual ingredient or substance
- English translations of important regulations available
The FCP module covers regulations on food additives, food contact and food packaging, food standards, animal feed, beverage standards, biological products, consumer products, cosmetics, drinking water, drugs, electronic product radiation, medical devices, oral care products, and supplements.
The PS/INV module contains regulations on dangerous and toxic substances, environmental, import and export, workplace, OELs, REACH, etc., as well as inventories list for Australia, Canada, China, European Union, Japan, (South) Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, and the United States.
This module covers regulations on dioxins and PCBs, filth, heavy metals, hormonal substances, marine biotoxins, methods of analysis, microbiological contaminants, mycotoxins, nitrates and nitrites, other chemicals, pesticide residues, and veterinary drugs residue.