In today’s complex regulatory landscape, fulfilling all required compliance obligations is often time-consuming and complex. At Decernis, we offer customized and diligent support from our team of experts to facilitate your compliance procedures. Managed Compliance Services are available for our clients in our core competency areas, including the following:
- Supplier Managed Compliance Solution
The Supplier Managed Compliance Solution assists in setting up the Decernis Supply Chain Management system. It includes collection of supplier declarations, data validation and management, system updates, on-demand compliance reports and more.
- We offer a step-by-step procedure that includes gap assessment, strategic framework, training, use of technology, compliance documentation and maintenance.
- Our team of experts can identify and collect missing compliance documentation, update information periodically, develop compliance documentation, assist with supplier data submission and validation, and provide compliance reports.
- Supports compliance for global regulations, including RoHS, REACH, Prop 65 and many more.
- Consulting Projects
- Food Additives: e.g., colors, flavors, sweeteners, enzymes, etc.
- Food Contaminants: for example, heavy metals, pesticides, and microbial contaminants
- Dietary Supplements: ingredient evaluation for botanicals, herbals, vitamins/ minerals, probiotics, prebiotics, and novel ingredients
- Claims and Labeling: for example, nutrition, descriptive, red/green light, fortification, risk analysis for use of claim in given market
- Food Contact: all aspects of food packaging from substrate evaluation to sustainability
- Consumer Products [CPG]: e.g., consumer paper products, consumer cleaning products, cosmetics, personal care products
- Market Entry Information: assessments of both established countries/ markets as well as emerging markets)
- Surrogate Countries Analysis: for markets without regulations or standards of their own
Examples of Consulting Projects
For food company clients, we have evaluated ingredients, additives, contaminants, claims, and labeling (including nutrition, claims, COOL, allergens), and food contact requirements. We also do deep dives into very innovative and confidential ingredients, products and processes.
For non-alcoholic beverage company clients, we have evaluated ingredients, additives, contaminants, claims, and labeling requirements for over 200 markets and regulatory authorities.
For alcoholic beverage manufacturers, we have evaluated ingredients, additives, contaminants, claims, and labeling requirements for over 200 markets and regulatory authorities.
For flavor company manufacturers and end users, we have evaluated global regulatory status for many common and unique flavor chemicals as well as functional ingredients. Extensive in-house expertise to conduct deep dive type reviews.
For supplement manufacturers and distributors, we have evaluated over 900 specific ingredients, as for use of ingredients, additives or flavors for some of the most important and most dynamically emerging markets as well as benchmarking those ingredients against relevant regulatory authorities.
For sweetener manufacturer and industry associations, we have evaluated the permissible uses and market position of various sweeteners including stevia as well as current key innovative materials such as monkfruit.
For clients with end-use food contact issues, we have conducted intensive regulatory, scientific and market research on innovative materials and applications.