In today’s complex regulatory landscape, fulfilling all required compliance obligations is often time-consuming and complex. At Decernis, we offer customized and diligent support from our team of experts to facilitate your compliance procedures. Managed Compliance Services are available for our clients in our core competency areas, including the following:
- AskDecernis Data Mining Service
Need assistance with regulatory database searches? Don’t have the resources to spend time looking up or analyzing regulatory documents? Want to spend less time on routine document searches? We do reliable, reasonably priced data mining for you in specified areas such as labeling and import/export regulations to save you time and money.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- FTE (Full Time Expert) Service
Our Subject Matter Expert staff can become Full Time Experts for you and work with your company on short- and long-term projects, for example on- Document and compliance review
– Compliance and risk assessments
– Compliance status reports
– Consultation services
– Your other specialized regulatory projects
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request a targeted quote for your project.
- Supplier Managed Compliance Service
The Supplier Managed Compliance Service assists in setting up the Decernis Supply Chain Management system. It includes collection of supplier declarations, data validation and management, system updates, on-demand compliance reports and more.
- We offer a step-by-step procedure that includes gap assessment, strategic framework, training, use of technology, compliance documentation and maintenance.
- Our team of experts can identify and collect missing compliance documentation, update information periodically, develop compliance documentation, assist with supplier data submission and validation, and provide compliance reports.
- Supports compliance for global regulations, including RoHS, REACH, Prop 65 and many more.
- Contact email@example.com to learn more.